Leadership Training Services
Led by David Walsh, one of the foremost leaders and industry experts in the automotive industry, AMP will transform your dealership with a riveting training class that will increase your dealership’s profits and culture.
With over 30 years of training Dealership Managers and C-Suite Employees, AMP can change the way your auto dealership does business for decades.
Book your Leadership Training Class today!
Employees don’t leave companies… they leave managers!
The skills required for effective leadership differ from those required for management or selling.
We will teach you the skills to hire, train, and retain the talent you need to achieve your goals!
A customer receives (2) three-hour leadership training sessions “Revolutionary Leadership”
Learn the skills to transform Managers to LEADERS
Learn how to maximize individual performance, customer satisfaction, and retention
Learn the Situational Leadership Model to maximize your effectiveness
Learn how to conduct effective “crucial conversations”
Learn effective techniques for feedback, coaching, and training
Train half in the morning and the rest in the afternoon
*Plus, travel expenses reimbursement
WE HELP YOU
RECRUIT, TRAIN AND HIRE!
With over 100 years of experience, let AMP Training Strategies help you recruit, train and hire the talent to achieve your goals. We specialize in recruiting and delivering exceptional sales, service, lease, and leadership training.
ENERGY – ENTHUSIASM – EXCITEMENT
THE WINNING EDGE!
Contact Us At:
HIRING & TRAINING CHECKLIST
- Are you managing or are you LEADING?
- Are you investing in the development of your leadership team?
- Do your leaders have the skills to provide effective constructive AND appreciative feedback?
- Have they mastered the techniques to successfully transfer knowledge?
- Do they know how to conduct effective meetings that achieve their intention?
- Do they understand the concept of “situational leadership?”
- Do they share in the responsibility for each individual’s success?
- Do your employees currently have the skills to be successful?
- Do they have a track record of retaining quality employees?
- Do they understand the keys to adult learning?
If you answered ‘’no’’ to any of these questions,
Contact AMP Training Strategies to RECRUIT, TRAIN AND HIRE!